Custom Permits

Specializing in Fuel, Trip and OverDimensional permits for the trucking industry, and the New York State Highway Use Tax permits and registration. Custom Permit Service is a full
service permit company able to obtain Fuel, Trip, and OverDimensional permits for all the United States and Canadian provinces, including New York Highway Use Tax permits and stickers.


Order a New York Hut Online

Order a Trip or Fuel Permit Online

Order an OverDimensional/OverWeight Permit Online


CALIFORNIA - Non-resident commercial vehicles regardless of weight are required to have a California Trip Permit before entering the state. (California IRP handbook chapter 2 section 2.025 listed under California Exceptions).

NEVADA - Non-resident commercial vehicles with a Combined Gross Vehicle Weight Rating of 10,001 pounds or more are required to get a temporary TRIP permit before entering the state. (Fuel permits are not required for vehicles less than 26,001 pounds unless the vehicle has three axles).


Independence Day Travel Restrictions


HUT/AFC Registration Information

Unified Carrier Registration Form

Motor Carrier Identification Report

If you are interested in ordering on our website or have any questions about our services please send an e-mail to: or call us toll free @ 800-669-5014 or 614-351-1740.

HomeGeneral Information HistoryServicesContact
Copyright 2011© Custom Permit Service Co. Privacy Policy
SSL Certificates